S1 Junior High G7

Dear Parents,

My name is Mr. Theo, and it is my pleasure to teach your child this year. I am looking forward to a successful and fruitful year together.

I moved to Taiwan in 2016 and now live in Taipei with my wife and our adorable daughter. This is my seventh year at Lih-Jen, and I have ten years of teaching experience. I am excited to embark on my eleventh year of teaching with your child. I believe in setting high expectations for all of my students, as they thrive on challenges and enjoy being trusted to overcome them. Through this journey, students will take ownership of their learning. Together, we will have a fantastic and successful school year.

Please feel free to visit our class blog at (lihjentheo.blogspot.com).

Best regards,

Mr. Theo

Email: theo@ljjhps.tp.edu.tw

Phone: 0968-622-186

Line ID: theo311

📘 English Classes
English classes will begin the week of August 31st. At that time, students will receive their new books. Please help your child cover all books with protective plastic covers, including Textbooks and the communication book.

🖊️ Communication Book
Students should turn in their communication book first thing in the morning each day. Parents are kindly asked to sign the book in the evening. This routine helps us maintain consistent communication throughout the year.

📦 Supplies Needed
Please ensure your child brings the following items for use in class:

  • Book covers (書套) for all books
  • Pencils 鉛筆
  • Eraser 橡皮擦
  • Highlighters螢光筆
  • Scissors 剪刀
  • Glue 膠水
  • Plastic folders for handouts/worksheets 資料夾
  • 1 pack of tissue 一包衛生紙
  • A bag to keep all English materials together 一個書袋

I believe this will be a wonderful year of growth and learning for our students. Thank you for your continued support in helping your child stay prepared and organized.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Materials for the Final Exam

Final Exam Review Materials

Midterm Exam Review Materials